Welcome to my practice:
I provide individual therapy and marriage counseling to adults, couples, and teenagers in Arroyo Grande and the surrounding SLO area.
My job as a therapist is to help you feel better in the areas of your life that bring you anxiety and pain. Whether that is from relationship problems, trauma, or overall anxiety, I want to help you experience more freedom and connection in your life. I provide clients with an honest, caring look at their life: carefully listening to them while also asking the important question that get to the heart of their problems.
I was born and raised on the central coast and received most of my education and training as a therapist in the Los Angeles area. My hobbies include reading science-fiction novels, BBQ in general, and watching romantic-comedies.
See my specialties for more information.
Jeremy Dastic is a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist MFC #96863, with over seven years of experience of working with individuals and couples.
- Sync Counseling Center in Pasadena: Worked with adults, couples, and teenagers in a private practice setting.
- Maple Counseling Center in Beverly Hills: Worked with individual adults dealings with anxiety, depression, trauma, and relationship difficulties.
- Gooden Center in Pasadena: Worked with families struggling with substance abuse issues: communication skills, family roles, and co-dependency.
- LAUSD in Los Angeles: Worked with adolescents dealing with social and emotional problems, academic difficulties, and career goals.
- Core Skills for Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) with Silvina Irwin - April 2018 to Present
- EMDR Training for Trauma Therapy from EMDR Institute with Curt Rouanzoin - February 2017
- Externship for Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) with Sue Johnson - November 2016